Did you make a resolution this year? If you’re thinking about making one and you’re not sure what to choose make sure you pick something you’ll actually derive some pleasure from. Unless you’re incredibly stubborn there’s no point in resolving to do something you loathe. Even if you are exceptionally stubborn, why would you do that to yourself? Here are my top resolution tips:
1. Choose something that will make you feel better about yourself.
2. Make your goal reasonable. Something that you’ll be able to stick with indefinitely.
3. Be realistic.
4. Don’t give-up entirely if you experience a set-back.
And some ideas for resolutions if you’re stuck and really want to make one:
1. Love and care for yourself.
2. Spend more time cooking.
3. Find a physical activity that you enjoy and can commit to.
5. Commit to using active transportation whenever possible.
6. Eat more vegetables. Maybe even grow more vegetables.
7. Figure out how to get your life to (or at least closer to) where you want it to be.
8. Make sleep a priority.
9. Spend more time with family and friends.
10. Read every blog post on Bite My Words. (Just kidding… not really)
Happy New Year everyone! I’m looking forward to spending another year fighting all of the nutritional nonsense with you :)